Re: G&D Clinic scheduled for the NMRA Mid-Eastern Region Convention

Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...>

Well yes, but I do find value in personal communication and human contact and shaking hands....    LOL

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 10:05 AM Jeffrey L Witt via Groups.Io <jlwitt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
My previous presentations were "captive" audiences, i.e. a clinic at a regular division meet. But I was invited to the NJ division to give it there, and the attendees seemed to enjoy it at all of them.

And they did put me in the "auditorium" for this, so perhaps they are expecting a good turnout.

If there is enough interest, perhaps I can create a video of it.

Don't worry, Randy, nothing is there that you can't already access on the two sites (org and info).