Re: G&D Clinic scheduled for the NMRA Mid-Eastern Region Convention

Jeffrey L Witt

My previous presentations were "captive" audiences, i.e. a clinic at a regular division meet. But I was invited to the NJ division to give it there, and the attendees seemed to enjoy it at all of them.

And they did put me in the "auditorium" for this, so perhaps they are expecting a good turnout.

If there is enough interest, perhaps I can create a video of it.

Don't worry, Randy, nothing is there that you can't already access on the two sites (org and info).