Re: Superior Detritus Boxcar

Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...>

HOLY CRAP you found it.......  Now there is some sleuth work Tom...!   I gave up...!     Will check it out tonight...

Randy

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 11:53 AM Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR) <PR-Line@...> wrote:
I found video and a still shot of the infamous Superior Detritus boxcar on the Sunday River G&D video!

The video of it on Layout #2 can be found by playing the DVD at the roughly 2:57, 3:26, 4:30 and 11:04 marks. In three of these, it's in a consist and the other it's sitting on a siding.

I almost gave up looking for it on the final Layout #3. Then, there it was, a still shot, at about a minute before the end of the video! It was sitting on the logging spur at Sowbelly below Cross Junction. I posted a snap of it in the "Pine Ridge RR" album. The photo looked familiar, but then again I have the video script almost memorized. HA! I checked a few publications, but didn't find it. If it was published, it was probably in MR vs. RMC.

So Randy, you can sleep well tonight.