Re: "The Book", woooo hoooo...

Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...>

Thats funny, I never caught that...  a total mistake if it's true.  "Daphetid" is correct.
   I have to go look through some cars now and check.
     I have to admit that is an odd mistake to make by a company considering they had some of the spelling correct.  They know railroad names can be tricky at times... and the GD stuff had an odd name, more need to check closer.  It seems that someone there should have caught that, considering that is what they do as their job description.

Randy

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 7:14 AM blackcatd9 via Groups.Io <blackcatd9=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

As long as we are looking at nonconformities in production - once again, maybe someone can explain why this happened and was not corrected.

The G & D Cars produced by Houndhouse: The top of the cars are silk screened Gorre & Daphetid.

The middle of the cars are silk screened Gorre and Dephetid.  What is the significance of the two different spellings of Daphetid.  "A" vs "E" on some of the coaches.  Example: #1002 Overton Combine & #1003 Coach.  There was no recall, correction or explanation from the Company as far as I can find.

Any other data available as to “A” vs “E”.

bcd9   ∑:=)