From: Russ Desmond via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2019 3:50 PM
To: GandD@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GandD] "The Book", woooo hoooo...

I too went searching when my paper bound one which has more tape than binding holding it together finally was sealed in the archives as untouchable anymore. I wound up paying around $35 dollars for the hard copy. I got mine on E-Bay. Another idea is to check your local library as the one I bought was from some public library that had withdrawn it from circulation. Also can anyone tell me what is the expanded stuff in the special edition? .
The cost I saw on that was around $125.00.

_._,_._,_