From: GandD@groups.io [mailto:GandD@groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Lee Decker via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 7:17 AM
To: GandD@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GandD] July 2nd

Hey Russell, that's the little critter.  I got it apart and oiled the poor thing this morning.. Runs like a top but it has been in a box now for nearly 40 years and who knows how long it sat before I bought it.   The front truck on mine has smaller solid wheels.    Working that last length of track to close the loop.   21'   Going to be all cobblestone streets.

 Sometime after John buys the Great Divide the City will do an urban renewal project and run concrete over the top of them.

                                     Happy Birthday John

Randy

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 10:42 PM Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Is this what you have Randy? I really like the Mack AC railbus and engine, would love to find or build one in O scale.

Russell Courtenay

On Jul 1, 2019, at 6:56 PM, Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...> wrote:

I got the electric line almost done.... and I threw a weight in an old Howell Day railbus so it will "make the grade" ......  I figure strawberry jam and pancakes and a train officially on the Great Divide.          Glad someone is still doing this stuff...