Re: Any Ah ? Whimsical, Rebellious, Naughty, Funny or Downright Obnoxious/Annoying Scenes on YOUR LAYOUT - Hidden or Not ? or Neat and Tidy ?

Bob Friddle

I loved the story about MR/Lynn Wescot not showing the hanging diesel salesman, though I'm not sure it's true; as I recall, the pic was in his book...

-----Original Message-----
From: GandD@groups.io [mailto:GandD@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Jones via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 3:01 PM
To: GandD@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GandD] Any Ah ? Whimsical, Rebellious, Naughty, Funny or Downright Obnoxious/Annoying Scenes on YOUR LAYOUT - Hidden or Not ? or Neat and Tidy ?

On 6/18/2019 12:54 PM, James Bab cock via Groups.Io wrote:
?? ?? Truman answered General McArthur's question about PC **//___^
Truman:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream
media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible
to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Except the quote is fake and has been debunked. The Truman Library has no record of any such correspondence between Truman and MacArthur.

--

Rick Jones

Last summer I joined the Sexual Freedom League, and within two months my team was in 1st Place.