G & D inspiration

Bob Friddle

Hi All, I've been researching Cleveland's Terminal Tower as a model for my Whit's Tower at the Port cornerĀ and I ran across this photo, thought you would appreciate it. I grew up in Cleveland and this downtown area with its great train station/tower and multiple bridges crossing the Cuyahoga River was inspiring to me even before I learned of the G&D. Fond memories of my first model railroad convention and trip alone downtown as a youngster! I like to think of my Port being Cleveland, Great Divide being Denver...
Bob Friddle
Gabrielle Lines - Route of the Angels
Minneapolis