Re: John's junk

Bob Friddle

Let’s see if this attachment works - one of my precious ‘junk’ items came in this classic box, which will make a beautiful rooftop billboard!
image1.jpeg
Cheers,
Bob Friddle
Gabrielle Lines - Route of the Angels
Minneapolis

On Mar 10, 2019, at 5:04 PM, Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech@...> wrote:

Thanks Keith, this ought to be interesting, if not useful, on my O scale Train.

An idea:

When everybody receives their 'John Junk' take a picture of it on their train or Layout, make it a nice, quality, family friendly picture and post them here and we'll all vote on the best one! Doll it up digitally if you want! Maybe even include yourself in the picture as a scale garbage man!

 No prizes or anything but hey, you get a golden piece of junk for participating! 😊

Russell Courtenay

On Mar 10, 2019, at 3:35 PM, Keith <1king26@...> wrote:

Hi Guys;

I am assembling all of John's junk supplies to ship.

For ease, I am going with USPS Medium flat-rate box, USA only.

Easiest way will be to Pay-pal me $15.00 at keithtrinity@...

Then I can just click-thru and ship (make sure they have your address correct).

Here are the names I have, in no particular order;

Tom Ho.

Matthew Ho

Dave Bu

Bob Fr

John Te

David (Dry Gulch)

Russell Co

Randy De

Justin Da

Glenn Ho

Andrew No

Peter Ho

Ray Ca

Gregg Ti

Thanks!

--
Keith Roger-Beard Trinity, owner,  9 Cielo Vista Terrace, Monterey