From: GandD@... [mailto:GandD@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2019 10:14 PM
To: GandD@...
Subject: [GandD] New Group Owner~!

Hello All your missing in Action Group Owner Pat Turner here.

I have just made Darryl Huffman the New Group Owner.

He asked me to do this and I am glad to return the favor as he asked me to take a group from him several years ago.

I am much more active on Facebook and I am doing a lot more modeling these days and selling a good bit on ebay.

As such I do not spend much time on Yahoo as I used to.

Pat