Re: moderator status

Bob Friddle

Darryl, a couple of us have contacted Pat Turner on his active Facebook page and asked him to review this issue and respond. A few weeks ago he responded to me on Facebook and said that he would, but he has not. I sent another reminder last week.

Thanks,

Bob Friddle

On Mar 6, 2019, at 8:36 PM, Darryl Huffman darrylhuffman@... [GandD] <GandD@...> wrote:

Does anyone have contact information for the owner of this group?

Joe Melhorn has set up the GandD group on Io.

So we can go there and join.

But without the co-opeartion of the owner of the Yahho group we cannot transfer all the files, photos and messages.

Darry Huffman

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 6:19 PM, darrylhuffman@... [GandD] <GandD@...> wrote:

Friends,

While it may appear that I am one of the moderators of this group, unfortunately, that is not the case.

I will set up a GandD Io group to start with.

And we can go from there.

Darryl Huffman

darrylhuffman@...