Re: Yahoo Closing Groups

Bob Friddle

Darryl’s name as moderator is still in the monthly rules…

From: GandD@... [mailto:GandD@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2019 12:33 PM
To: GandD@...
Subject: Re: [GandD] Re: Yahoo Closing Groups

Darryl Huffman does not appear to be a moderator any longer.  Either Pat removed him or Darryl removed himself from that role.  He is still a member though.  You can see a list of members and moderators by clicking on the text at the top of the group page where it says "1433 members."  For Moderators, click on that tab.  Email addresses are not disclosed at least to non moderators.   I will make another update of the group on PGOffline for backup, in case the group disappears.

As a side note, there are a huge number of members (218) of this group who don't get the messages anymore because their emails are bouncing.   As to Pat, I think he put this group on auto-pilot and is occupied with other things right now.   The problems with photo loading have plagued other groups periodically and that is a Yahoo issue.  He and Daryl are not among the bouncing emails, but they may have opted for no emails or notifications only (which only moderators can send) and may not be seeing these messages.

I don't make many posts, but like many of the other 1433 members (minus the 218), I enjoy reading other's insights into John's work of art.

Dale Smith

On 3/6/2019 8:09 AM, 'Friddle, Bob' bob.friddle@... [GandD] wrote:

Have we heard from moderator Daryl Huffman?

Bob