Re: Yahoo Closing Groups

John Niemeyer

As the owner of several groups.io, I can select the resolution of the photo section. If we are over the file size, I can upgrade the group to a premium for $100.00 per year.

John Niemeyer

Here is the update.  Photos take up 1.08 gb on this group, over the free limit for groups.io and files take up 331 mb, which also counts toward the 1 gb allowed.  There appear to be no attachments.  If anything moves over, it will probably be at lower resolution, so using PG Offline might be desirable to use if you want everything at full resolution.

Dale Smith