Re: Yahoo Closing Groups

Mark Cartwright

Hello Group Owners....
There have been three such rumors before as far back as 2015.
However...?
Motely Fool also had groups and such rumors were wide spread...until one day...Yes, they came true.
So...
My advice...(not that anybody listens to me).
Consider getting the G&D or John Allen Homage Group Name/Domain NOW over on Groups.i.o.
Just be prepared so we have a place to go.
===
Also consider...NOT going to any other groups or creating your own with your own monthly costs.
I know people who have done that, since they didn't like Yahoo, and knew they could do better...
They Did ?
but at what cost ?
Soon they found themselves upset cause people would not pony up with a monthly subscription So....near suddenly shut down.
Only to be revived with a new owner who experienced the same phenomenon so it was shut down again...and the revived again.
=====
? Cause not every one wants to go to Facebook; and have their personal information hacked.
=====
Thank  you for listening....
Mark