Re: Randy's photos

Bob Friddle

These days $20 will get you a remote security camera and you could feed it to an old camera phone screen

From: GandD@... [mailto:GandD@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 3:10 PM
To: GandD@...
Subject: Re: [GandD] Randy's photos

Hey...  you're right Bob  ...    I could run a periscope down into the first floor and I can have real people working down there, perfect for the expanded space factory......!   Can't beat that for realism...   Could prove to be a good use for all the questionable characters sent down there.

Randy

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 3:09 PM 'Friddle, Bob' bob.friddle@... [GandD] <GandD@...> wrote:

I did get a chuckle Randy. Just got a madcap idea: since your train room is above the garage, you can use mirrors and a periscope for your expand-a-lot! I’m sure you won’t mind painting your cars different colors on each side…

Bob