Re: Any Other Known Floor to Ceiling Layouts?

Bob Friddle

O.M.G. that’s nice, thanks for sharing. Let’s not forget Geoff Nott’s logging layout down under, with real rocks. Not sure of its disposition now that he is deceased.

Bob

From: GandD@... [mailto:GandD@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 12:42 PM
To: GandD@...
Subject: Re: [GandD] Any Other Known Floor to Ceiling Layouts?

There is Tom Miller's F scale layout in Oregon.  Here is a link to a video of it.  Tom Miller's Fabulous F-Scale Layout

Tom Miller's Fabulous F-Scale Layout

After completing his two-mile live steam 7-1/2" gauge outdoor railroad on his 20-acre Oregon farm, master modele...

David (Dry Gulch & Western)

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019, 10:30:40 AM PST, 'Friddle, Bob' bob.friddle@... [GandD] <GandD@...> wrote:

Dick Jorgensen here in Minneapolis has a fine layout, the Colorado & Rio Grande Southern, that has floor to ceiling on one end (about half the room) and two shelves on the other. Toured it at the National Narrow Ga Convention