Re: G & D Fonts

okrasaghia

Are these fonts confirmed as the ones John used or are you going by
my uploaded picture in the files section?
The picture I uploaded only to show what I was using for my TrainSim
project and those were the closest I could find on my computer
judging from the photos in Lynn W's book.

/Okrasa

--- In GandD@y..., Joe Melhorn <joe@t...> wrote:
I have a TTF font called Playbill BT which appears to be a very
close match
to John's Playbill font, which he used to create his rr's name
with. Does
anybody have the Engravers MT Bold font that John used for his
numbers, or
does anyone know where it can be obtained?

Thanks,

Joe Melhorn