From: Daniella Briotto Faustino <DaniellaBriottoFaust@...>
Date: December 19, 2017 at 3:45:57 PM EST
To: GTT Program <gttprogram@...>
Cc: Nolan Jenikov <nolan.gtt@...>
Subject: Online survey: The use of passwords by people with visual impairment

Hello,

My name is Daniella Briotto Faustino and I am a Master student in the Human Computer Interaction program at Carleton University (Ottawa, Canada). Under the supervision of Professor Audrey Girouard, I am conducting a research for my thesis and looking for participants to answer an online survey about the use of passwords by people with visual impairment. This research has been cleared by the Carleton University Research Ethics Board.

As a token of appreciation, participants will be included in a prize draw of an Amazon gift card, in the value of 50 Canadian dollars.

Survey title: The use of passwords by people with visual impairment

This online survey contains around 30 questions, either multiple choice or text entry. It can be completed all at once or within a week, by accessing the same link. To participate in this survey, participants must be: visually impaired, at least 18 years old, and comfortable with the English language.

Here is the link to access the online survey: https://cuhealth.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4UdAGTWkF32wzpb

If you know others that would be interested in participating, please forward this email to them.

Thank you,

Daniella Briotto Faustino
Master student in Human-Computer Interaction
http://cil.csit.carleton.ca/

Join GTTsupport@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.