GRC-215 HF/SSB Radio System GRCfirstname.lastname@example.org
The AN/GRC-215 radio set was part of the AN/TRC-179 Regency Net system. The system was designed to survive an EMP (Electro-magnetic pulse) from a nucular air-burst associated with a "Flaming Arrow" event. The intended use of the system was the establishment of an HF based NATO data and communications network in the European theater . The main component of the Regency Net system is the AN/GRC-215 radio set in a portable, semi fixed and mobile configuration. The system was never fielded by NATO after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
This groups.io page is intended to support discussion, free exchange of information, hacks, et al about this system.
To join this group, please submit your full name or Amateur Radio callsign and a short statement expaining your interest for review.
- 24 Members
- 8 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.