Topics

Zack's photos from GPSL

Zack Clobes W0ZC

My flight data and photo gallery is now published.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

Zack, you also have a picture I'd like to put on my webpage. Would that be alright with you?

Thanks

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019, 10:09 PM Zack Clobes W0ZC <zclobes@...> wrote:
My flight data and photo gallery is now published.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.

Zack Clobes W0ZC

Sure.  Let me know which one and I can send you the original full-res copy.

Zack

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 10:14 PM L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:
Zack, you also have a picture I'd like to put on my webpage. Would that be alright with you?

Thanks

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019, 10:09 PM Zack Clobes W0ZC <zclobes@...> wrote:
My flight data and photo gallery is now published.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

It's the one showing Mike and me filling a balloon.

Thanks