Topics

Wine Tour

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

We will leave the Best Western hotel on 3rd in Nampa on Thursday at 11:00 AM. The drive to Parma Ridge, our first stop, is 32 minutes. We will get back on the interstate and go west to exit #26. This is US-26 for Notus and Parma. Then we will exit on US-95 going south. Rudd Rd will be on the left. Don't take the first road up the hill, we will go around a ways before heading up. Address is 24509 Rudd Road.

Lunch is $12.95 per person and tasting is $5. They take cash and card.

I am attaching a map from a screen shot.

--
Dr. L. Paul Verhage
Near Space Evangelist