Topics

Windy Launch!

Joe WB9SBD

I have done many windy launches in our time. Like 40 Mph winds. BUT This is crazy!

The first launch is no big deal but the rest WOW!!!
https://youtu.be/C377l7pBkzA

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

Garrett, Mark

Yea that last one just was ripped to shreds and the balloon did not strike anything.

If you are into winter check out the 2020 Ice Phallus just started streaming today.  It is created by water condensation in a furnace exhaust.  Located in St. Cloud, MN.

--
Mark Garrett
Tri States Public Radio