Topics

Whoa, GPSL for the next five years!!

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

We have commitments for GPSL until 2023. Amazing how this is conference is still goong strong after 17 years. Here's the breakdown.

2019: PENS in Pella, IA
2020: NSTAR in Omaha, NE
2021: Bill Brown in Space Port, IN
2022: Bill Brown in Huntsville, AL
2023: EOSS in Colorado

Thanks everyone, I am planning to attend each one.

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I also want to thank everyone who has helped to make this conference the success it has been.

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018, 11:42 AM L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:
We have commitments for GPSL until 2023. Amazing how this is conference is still goong strong after 17 years. Here's the breakdown.

2019: PENS in Pella, IA
2020: NSTAR in Omaha, NE
2021: Bill Brown in Space Port, IN
2022: Bill Brown in Huntsville, AL
2023: EOSS in Colorado

Thanks everyone, I am planning to attend each one.

Mark Garrett

Pella, IA was hit by a tornado tonight, did some massive damage to the Vermeer plant where we launched the balloons for GPSL.  Maybe Mike can give us a report on his town when he gets a chance.

Mark
KA9SZX

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I'd also like to know that everybody is all right.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018, 6:49 PM Mark Garrett via Groups.Io <ka9szx=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Pella, IA was hit by a tornado tonight, did some massive damage to the Vermeer plant where we launched the balloons for GPSL.  Maybe Mike can give us a report on his town when he gets a chance.

Mark
KA9SZX

Marty Griffin

This from Mike Morgan, thanks Mike!

Yes.  Only 7 minor injuries and all have been released.   Lots of Veermer damage.  Marshalltown, IA. Much worse.  Tornado passed about 1/2 mile north of house but all is ok here.

- Marty Griffin, EOSS

I'd also like to know that everybody is all right.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018, 6:49 PM Mark Garrett via Groups.Io <ka9szx=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Pella, IA was hit by a tornado tonight, did some massive damage to the Vermeer plant where we launched the balloons for GPSL.  Maybe Mike can give us a report on his town when he gets a chance.

Mark

KA9SZX

Chris Krengel

Thank God!