Topics

Who is planning on attending GPSL?

Bruce Coates

Hi

Leigh and I  are planning to attend and fly SABRE-29. We're  wondering  who else we'll see this year.

73, Bruce -VE5BNC

Jerry

My wife and I will be there but don't plan on launching a balloon.

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 5:18 AM, Bruce Coates
<bruce.coates@...> wrote:
Hi

Leigh and I  are planning to attend and fly SABRE-29. We're  wondering  who else we'll see this year.

73, Bruce -VE5BNC

John Kovac KM6GKF

I registered about a week ago on the web site but so far haven't received an invoice or any confirmation.  Maybe it didn't go through?

My son and I are planning to come from California, probably flying a 1500g latex balloon.  Will be our third flight, and the first with hydrogen.

Best,

John Kovac

<bruce.coates@...> wrote:
Hi

Leigh and I  are planning to attend and fly SABRE-29. We're  wondering  who else we'll see this year.

73, Bruce -VE5BNC

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

Of course my wife and I will be there!

Let me take a look at the confirmation process.

On May 3, 2018 10:50 AM, "John Kovac KM6GKF" <jkovac@...> wrote:
I registered about a week ago on the web site but so far haven't received an invoice or any confirmation.  Maybe it didn't go through?

My son and I are planning to come from California, probably flying a 1500g latex balloon.  Will be our third flight, and the first with hydrogen.

Best,

John Kovac

My wife and I will be there but don't plan on launching a balloon.

Jerry

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 5:18 AM, Bruce Coates
Hi

Leigh and I  are planning to attend and fly SABRE-29. We're  wondering  who else we'll see this year.

73, Bruce -VE5BNC

Mark Conner N9XTN

Unfortunately NSTAR can't make it this year.  Our family is going on a cruise at the end of June so that will put a dent in my available vacation days.

73 de Mark N9XTN

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 7:18 AM, Bruce Coates <bruce.coates@...> wrote:
Hi

Leigh and I  are planning to attend and fly SABRE-29. We're  wondering  who else we'll see this year.

73, Bruce -VE5BNC

Zack Clobes W0ZC

Project: Traveler will not be able attend this year either.  :-(  Going to miss you all.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.