Topics

Welcome to the new GPSL list

Mark Conner N9XTN

GPSL list members,

Here is a test message from the new list!  Please take a moment to update your settings at groups.io if you want to change how your name appears to the rest of the e-mail list.  Setting it to your real name and ham radio callsign (if you have one) would be helpful.  You can change your profile settings for the group at https://groups.io/g/GPSL/editprofile .

I'll be tweaking some settings as I get time to hopefully optimize the functionality of the list.  Let's hope this list is easier to use and manage than Yahoo Groups.

73 de Mark N9XTN