Topics

Welcome to Hutchinson!

Zack Clobes W0ZC

All of the preparations are in place for a great weekend of fun and education.  I saw Harry show up on APRS tonight, so I think the festivities have officially begun!

Tomorrow, the Cosmosphere Hall of Space is open for GPSL  attendees throughout the day.  The tour at the Training Center begins at 3:00.  It is about 25 minutes south of Hutchinson, so please plan accordingly.

Friday, the doors will open at 8:30 at the Cosmosphere, and presentations will start at 9:00.  There will be coffee, scones, and fruit available in the morning.

I'm waiting to see tomorrow's forecast, but I'm leaning pretty heavily towards a Hutch launch on Saturday morning.

I'm looking forward to see everyone again!

Zack