Topics

Ultralight solar balloon launched today near Buffalo, NY

Hank Riley

Now close to the NY/PA border.  This fellow has launched a few times before but I don't think they get announced on Balloon Sked.  I know this one isn't there, so mentioning it now here.

He sometimes mentions his launches on the 10 meter propagation yahoogroup which is how I found out about it.  N2NXZ, Jim.  I'll invite him to join us here.

That makes two people launching ultralights in NY, the other being Mike, KD2EAT who is on GPSL and posts from time to time (and attends GPSL, too).

Hank