Topics

Time slot rundown

Mark Conner <n9xtn@...>

Here's what I have for everyone's slot information. Let me know
if something's not correct.

KD0FW: Using DF for recovery

Traveler: Not time-slotted, interval is quasi-random. Zack,
what's the approximate interval?

HABITAT: Will be using a MIM on 144.34, fixed time interval set
to 65 seconds. Interval to be tested.

ANSR: Repeater can periodically QSY to 144.34 if repeater not in
use. Mike, you can have the time slot from :24 to :35
(previously for HABITAT) for this if you wish - let me know what
you decide.

TVNSP: GPGGA, GPRMC, GPGSV, and BS2 output from :00 to :11

WB8ELK: APRS data from :12 to :23

NSTAR: APRS posits containing lat/lon/course/speed/alt/vertical
velocity and a telemetry frame from :36 to :47

EOSS: GPRMC; GPGGA, GPGSA from :48 to :59

I think we'd prefer there not be any ground APRS transmissions on
144.34 until all the balloons are on the ground - we'll have a
busy frequency as it is! Looks like ~13 packets every minute.
Updated table at
http://members.cox.net/n9xtn/gpsl_2002_freq_coordination.htm .

See you all in Manhattan on Friday.

73 de Mark N9XTN