Thursday GPSL Agenda!

Mike, n0mpm

Well, in my mind Genelle and I have arrived Omaha, checked in and now enjoying a nice dinner and chat with all my GPSL friends.
Tomorrow I plan on a virtual tour of the Union Pacific Rail Road Museum!
Can’t wait for Friday’s symposium!
Thanks Mark for all you have done to make a sharp COVID left turn and putting together a great next best GPSL !!!

73,
mike. n0mpm

(Don’t think I will miss the 100 deg F heat index balloon chase with 7 foot tall corn fields on Saturday!)

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

Well, we'll have a cool morning with highs around 90 deg (but it's a dry heat as was said in the movie Aliens). Looking forward to seeing everyone virtually.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 5:23 PM Mike, n0mpm <morgamp52@...> wrote:
Well, in my mind Genelle and I have arrived Omaha, checked in and now enjoying a nice dinner and chat with all my GPSL friends.
Tomorrow I plan on a virtual tour of the Union Pacific Rail Road Museum!
Can’t wait for Friday’s symposium!
Thanks Mark for all you have done to make a sharp COVID left turn and putting together a great next best GPSL !!!

73,
mike. n0mpm

(Don’t think I will miss the 100 deg F heat index balloon chase with 7 foot tall corn fields on Saturday!)

Jerry

It will only be 115 here in Phoenix this Saturday.  No tall corn to wade through but most of the plants have shape things on them.

Jerry Gable
Balloon Flight Prediction tools
http://www.s3research.com