From: Emmett Newsome <emmettnewsome@...>
Subject: Terrible Towel hitch hike?
Date: October 2, 2017 at 2:31:52 PM CDT

Hi Keith,

My name is Emmett Newsome, I collect Terrible Towels and have for a few years now wanted to hitch hike a ride with a high altitude balloon launch  and send a Terrible Towel to the edge of space.

My first question is: Is this something that is even possible?  The towel could be used as insulation and not really cargo or main subject of the launch..

My second question is: How do I contact someone that I could send a towel to.. My plan (again if possible) is to print a custom towel with the flight logo and info. And have it framed with some photos after returning.

Thank you for your time. I hope I can add a space towel to my collection!

Emmett Newsome

.

Keith, WA0̷TJT