Topics

StratoTrack

John Kovac KM6GKF

Hi all,

Sorry we couldn’t make dinner. Meant to mention today that we are using a StratoTrack on 144.390 and the device does not permit adjustment of the time slot, it just transmits at the top of the minute. Let us know if that might cause any issues and what we might do to reduce the chances of interfering with anyone else. Looking forward to seeing you all in the morning.

John and Ed Kovac

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

Let me check my trackers.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018, 6:57 PM John Kovac KM6GKF <jkovac@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry we couldn’t make dinner.  Meant to mention today that we are using a StratoTrack on 144.390 and the device does not permit adjustment of the time slot, it just transmits at the top of the minute.   Let us know if that might cause any issues and what we might do to reduce the chances of interfering with anyone else.   Looking forward to seeing you all in the morning.

John and Ed Kovac

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

It looks like there's no problem. I will transmit at 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 40 seconds, and 50 seconds after the minute.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018, 7:01 PM L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:
Let me check my trackers.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018, 6:57 PM John Kovac KM6GKF <jkovac@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry we couldn’t make dinner.  Meant to mention today that we are using a StratoTrack on 144.390 and the device does not permit adjustment of the time slot, it just transmits at the top of the minute.   Let us know if that might cause any issues and what we might do to reduce the chances of interfering with anyone else.   Looking forward to seeing you all in the morning.

John and Ed Kovac

John Kovac KM6GKF

Thanks so much Paul.