Topics

Spare beeper?

Michael Hojnowski

Hey gang, when I packed up my payload to bring it to Kansas I apparently forgot to pack my little payload beeper. If anybody has a small beeper that'll run on 3 to 5 volts that I could borrow for the launch I'd appreciate it. I've tried to look for Radio Shacks along the Route but they're all closed.

Also, beside that beeper on my desk I think I left a small toggle switch. That's not as important but if you had one of those that would be great too!

If you have either or both please look me up. I should be at the gathering this evening for dinner :-)

MikeĀ