Topics

Reservations and Helium

paul.verhage@...

I have the following dinner reservations

Traveller: 7
NSTAR: 6
Bill Brown: 2
Me: 1

Based on these numbers, I'll make reservations for 30. Does this
sound good?

For helium, I have the following reservations

Bill Brown: 1
NSTAR: 1
Traveller: 1
Mike Bogard: 1
TVNSP: 2
EOSS: 2

Based on these numbers, I'll get 8 tanks of helium. There may be
two half empty tanks in this number, so there should be some
cushioning.

Paul
100,000 feet. Been there, Done that.

Don Pfister <ka0jlf@...>

Paul, I do not see my helium listed or dinner reservations (however, I didn't
make dinner reservations because I wasn't sure if when we would make it).

--

[Signature File]
Name=Don Pfister KA0JLF

http://habitat.netlab.org
http://www.kc.net/~dpfister - going away not sure when they will pull the plug
http://www.netlab.org/~donp
http://home.earthlink.net/~ka0jlf
http://home.kc.rr.com/cdpfister/
http://www.netlab.org:8888/ Visit the Lab in the Hobby wing. HABITAT being
built...

view stations on the web real time (~3 minute updates):
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF Home
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF-9 van
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF-11 balloon