Raspberry Pi

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I would be interested in talking to someone who is using a Raspberry.

I bought one back in 2013 and used it a few times with its video out. Since then, I haven't used it. Now I have a tv with HDMI so I hooked that up to the Pi. The tv says there is no signal. I'd really like to get this Pi on the air so I can practice programming it.

The SD card was pre-programmed by Element 14 with Raspberrian. I can't look at the files on the SD card with my PC. I assume that's because the SD is formatted for Linux. I'm assuming the Pi is booting up, but have no way to prove that.

I'll try switching back to analog as soon as I can find the old tv.

Thanks