Topics

Rasberry Pi and High Altitude Balloons

Jason Unwin

Our Civil Air Patrol Squadron got some Raspberry Pi kits for STEM activities. We might have a couple left over when we are done. I am wondering if there are any kits or additional "sensors" we can add to the basic Raspberry Pi for a HAB flight. Specifically something to help track the payloads and possibly a way to log air temperature, density, humidity, or maybe even cosmic radiation. Any thoughts and links to ideas is greatly appreciated.

Jason Unwin
KF5UEF

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

My last three articles in Nuts and Volts cover this topic. I have notes and code in each article.