Topics

Proceedings

paul.verhage@...

I have the following presentations,
TVNSP
Ralph Wallio's
NSTAR
EOSS.

I'd like to get ANSR's presentation. If you gave me a copy at
GPSL, then it has been misplaced.

Bill Brown, do you have notes that I could put into the proceedings?

How about Chuck Crist?

The EOSS presentation is very large. Do you want to reduce it? I
orginally planned to add graphics to the words in the presntation,
but with your presentation, my little PC would be trying to create
output all weekend.

Have I missed anyone?

Paul

Bill Brown

Hi Paul,

I'll write up something for the proceedings next weekend.

- Bill WB8ELK

mgray@...

Paul,

I did give a copy of the ANSR presentation on CD-ROM to someone at
the conference. I think it was you, but maybe someone else has it.
A copy of both presentations (on the balloon and glider program)
is available on my web site at:

http://www.kd7lmo.net/gpsl2002.html

Michael Gray
ANSR