Topics

Places to Visit in the Treasure Valley on Friday

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

The Treasure Valley is the name of the southwestern valley in Idaho. It encompasses the Idaho/Oregon border to about the town of Mountain Home. It's largest two cities are Boise and Meridian.

The attached document gives a fee places spouses might want to visit on Friday during the technical portion of GPSL.

I have additional materials from the Visitors Bureau that I will hand out on Thursday when we meet for wine tasting. If you have not already, please identify your designated drivers.

Thanks