Topics

Pictures

Keith Kaiser, WA0̷TJT

Did anyone get any pictures from this past weekend, other than near-infrared? I’m looking for a few taken from the balloon, preferably in color for a presentation this Saturday (Field Day).

Keith, WA0̷TJT

Michael West W5MAW

Hey Keith,

Here’s the pictures from our (Those Two Texans) payload, including what we get on SSTV. The pictures aren’t amazing, the webcam we used apparently had trouble with finding the right exposure, but it’s something. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/08epnzhhw29ulrk/AACMMa8P4E7EECnIC6Bx5wcNa?dl=0

The pictures have Unix timestamps as the file names, I still need to correlate those with the APRS packets.

Thanks,