Topics

Photos or videos?

John Kovac KM6GKF

Has anyone posted any stills or videos from their flights yesterday?

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I have some video, but will have to edit it down first.

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018, 8:44 AM John Kovac KM6GKF <jkovac@...> wrote:
Has anyone posted any stills or videos from their flights yesterday?

Hank Riley

I think it would be nice if people could post just a few casual still pics or movies of the prelaunch to launch time activity.  That might not need as much editing as actual in-flight video.

It's still pretty early for those who had to travel much of any distance to GPSL.  I guess it was a really long day for the EOSS crew.

I have some video, but will have to edit it down first.

John Kovac KM6GKF

Here's a link to a few pre-flight photos, including the flight that never was.

I think it would be nice if people could post just a few casual still pics or movies of the prelaunch to launch time activity.  That might not need as much editing as actual in-flight video.

It's still pretty early for those who had to travel much of any distance to GPSL.  I guess it was a really long day for the EOSS crew.

I have some video, but will have to edit it down first.

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

My twitter account has some, Twitter.com/nearsys