Topics

PayPal Bill for GPSL

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I am going to send payment requests for GPSL to people who I see are registered. However, I will need your preferred email address. So if you're on my list, please contact me directly so I can send the email. By the way, please let me know if I don't have you or a spouse registered.

Thanks

John Kovac
Edward Kovac
Jerry Gable
Beth Gable
Jim Emert
Mike Moody
Nick Banks
John Dinneen
Michael West
Chris Krengel
Chris Rodriguez
Jim Langsted
Bill Ebener

John Kovac KM6GKF

Hi Paul,

You can send the invoice for my son Edward and me to this email, jkovac@...

Thanks!

On May 24, 2018, at 10:09 AM, L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:

I am going to send payment requests for GPSL to people who I see are registered. However, I will need your preferred email address. So if you're on my list, please contact me directly so I can send the email. By the way, please let me know if I don't have you or a spouse registered.

Thanks

John Kovac
Edward Kovac
Jerry Gable
Beth Gable
Jim Emert
Mike Moody
Nick Banks
John Dinneen
Michael West
Chris Krengel
Chris Rodriguez
Jim Langsted
Bill Ebener

John Dinneen

Thanks for all you are doing here, Paul.

Really looking forward to seeing Idaho again!

Email below for paypal transactions.

73

John F Dinneen KCØL

john.dinneen@...

Home: 469.362.1942

I am going to send payment requests for GPSL to people who I see are registered. However, I will need your preferred email address. So if you're on my list, please contact me directly so I can send the email. By the way, please let me know if I don't have you or a spouse registered.

Thanks

John Kovac

Edward Kovac

Jerry Gable

Beth Gable

Jim Emert

Mike Moody

Nick Banks

John Dinneen

Michael West

Chris Krengel

Chris Rodriguez

Jim Langsted

Bill Ebener

Zack Clobes W0ZC

I apologize - Email Address should have been on the Individual Registration form but got overlooked.  I've corrected that going forward.

Zack

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 12:09 PM, L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:
I am going to send payment requests for GPSL to people who I see are registered. However, I will need your preferred email address. So if you're on my list, please contact me directly so I can send the email. By the way, please let me know if I don't have you or a spouse registered.

Thanks

John Kovac
Edward Kovac
Jerry Gable
Beth Gable
Jim Emert
Mike Moody
Nick Banks
John Dinneen
Michael West
Chris Krengel
Chris Rodriguez
Jim Langsted
Bill Ebener

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

No problem, I got a bunch of them figured out. Besides, I didn't think of that either.

On May 24, 2018 7:54 PM, "Zack Clobes W0ZC" <zclobes@...> wrote:
[...]

Just checking on this.  My son and I are both registered, and I also ordered hydrogen, but so far I have only received one invoice for $50.

I am going to send payment requests for GPSL to people who I see are registered. However, I will need your preferred email address. So if you're on my list, please contact me directly so I can send the email. By the way, please let me know if I don't have you or a spouse registered.

Thanks

John Kovac
Edward Kovac
Jerry Gable
Beth Gable
Jim Emert
Mike Moody
Nick Banks
John Dinneen
Michael West
Chris Krengel
Chris Rodriguez
Jim Langsted
Bill Ebener

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

You should see your bill now.

Please pass the word to check your spam folder for PayPal requests.
[...]

Thanks just paid both registrations.  Will pay for hydrogen upon request.