New Amateur Satellites to be launched.

Mike Bogard

Greetings,

Apologies for this short notice. i got it of another list and thought that there might be some interest.

New Amateur Satellites are scheduled to be launched Sunday at 5pm Central.  That is less than one hour from when I sent this email.

Genesis-G
Genesis-J

They are aboard a Firefly Alpha Rocket launching from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.

Stream video of the live launch at the link below, this link probably will become a recording of the launch that can be watched after the launch too:

_._,_._,_

Hank Riley

Just 3 minutes to go.  2 minutes and holding now.

I hate having these precious small sats having to go with a beginner rocket company whose only other launch ended in disaster.