Topics

Needs some help in Nigeria

Ted Tagami

Does anyone know, or can anyone recommend a ham in Nigeria? I am working with a group to launch balloons around the world on the equinox for education. A group has reached out from Nigeria but they do not have a radio license. Any help or insight appreciated!

/73

--
"A posse ad esse."

Ted Tagami
CEO & Co-founder
Magnitude.io

+1 510 684 9773

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tagami

Chuck KG5CA

Ted,

I did a search on QRZ.com and found almost no hams in Nigeria.  One of the few that did turn up was Bert/WB6QCS who operates from there as 5N7RSB.  I suggest you look him up in the Callbook or QRZ, and email him.  They dont appear to have a lot of hams in Nigeria.
Best regards,
--
Chuck / KG5CA
StratoCasters