Topics

Need a NEMA log

Derek Sigler

Would anyone be able to provide me with a text dump of all NEMA strings throughout a flight?  Not just the broadcasts, but like a file from a data logger attached to the GPS.
Thanks,
-derek

Anthony Stirk

Hey Derek,

Has this for quite a while don't recall who sent me it but it was a flight where the air mode wasn't set on Ublox so it screws up at 12km.

Hope its of help

Anthony

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 7:39 PM Derek Sigler via Groups.Io <dereksigler=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Would anyone be able to provide me with a text dump of all NEMA strings throughout a flight?  Not just the broadcasts, but like a file from a data logger attached to the GPS.
Thanks,
-derek

Derek Sigler

Anthony,
It's a good start, but I really do need the entire flight data.
Thanks,
-derek

On Thursday, June 20, 2019, 03:39:18 PM CDT, Anthony Stirk <upuaut@...> wrote:

Hey Derek,

Has this for quite a while don't recall who sent me it but it was a flight where the air mode wasn't set on Ublox so it screws up at 12km.

Hope its of help

Anthony

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 7:39 PM Derek Sigler via Groups.Io <dereksigler=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks,
-derek

Anthony Stirk

Chop the bit it the middle out where it goes above 12km and you get a flight :)

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 10:09 PM Derek Sigler via Groups.Io <dereksigler=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Anthony,
Thanks,
-derek

Hey Derek,

Hope its of help

Anthony

Thanks,
-derek

Steve Aerospace

Here is one I think:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kPggddrY6XEHVHylGjTU2moUN4Bt7bwz/view?usp=sharing

Steve G8KHW/AJ4XE

On 20/06/2019 22:09, Derek Sigler via Groups.Io wrote:
Anthony,
Thanks,
-derek

Hey Derek,

Hope its of help

Anthony

Thanks,
-derek

-- 
Steve Randall
Random Engineering Ltd
steve@...
+44 7802 242135

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person or use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.
Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free from any virus or other defect which might affect any system into which they are opened or received, it is the responsibility of the recipient to check that they are virus free and that they will in no way affect systems and data.
No responsibility is accepted by Random Engineering Ltd. for any loss or damage arising in any way from their receipt, opening or use.
Random Engineering is a Limited company, registered in England, Registered no: 06393823. Registered Office: 47 Western Ave., Felixstowe Suffolk IP11 9SL
The Random Engineering privacy policy can be found here:randomaerospace.com/Random_Aerospace/Privacy.html

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Mark Patton

This is not raw NMEA data but parsed 1 second data in a spreadsheet.  This link is for the recent GPSL flight, and both payloads were on the same flight string.  If you search for other flight recaps on the web site, you will find similar data for other flights.

https://eoss.org/node/3562

Mark – KC0D