Looking for groups that plan to launch at GPSL 2020

Mark Conner N9XTN

I would like to assemble a list of those who are planning to launch a balloon at this year's GPSL in Omaha if we can have an in-person event.  My concern at the moment is that even if we are able to have an in-person GPSL this year, so many may have work or financial impacts that we don't have a sufficient group to make it worthwhile.

If you or your group are planning to attend GPSL this year and fly a balloon, please send your email address (one person per group that's flying) to n9xtn@....  

Also, if your group is a regular attendee and you know for sure you will *not* be coming if we have an in-person event, I'd like to know that also.  

73 de Mark N9XTN
GPSL 2020 coordinator

Zack Clobes W0ZC

Unable to attend in person.  Probably remote.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 4:48 PM Mark Conner N9XTN <mconner1@...> wrote:
I would like to assemble a list of those who are planning to launch a balloon at this year's GPSL in Omaha if we can have an in-person event.  My concern at the moment is that even if we are able to have an in-person GPSL this year, so many may have work or financial impacts that we don't have a sufficient group to make it worthwhile.

If you or your group are planning to attend GPSL this year and fly a balloon, please send your email address (one person per group that's flying) to n9xtn@....  

Also, if your group is a regular attendee and you know for sure you will *not* be coming if we have an in-person event, I'd like to know that also.  

73 de Mark N9XTN
GPSL 2020 coordinator

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I plan to attend in person if it is possible.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020, 3:48 PM Mark Conner N9XTN <mconner1@...> wrote:

73 de Mark N9XTN
GPSL 2020 coordinator

stan siems

I will be launching from home if I get every thing in time

Stan WB0EMJ

On 4/28/2020 5:33 PM, Zack Clobes W0ZC wrote:

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
www.projecttraveler.org

73 de Mark N9XTN
GPSL 2020 coordinator

Michael

Remote. Plan on trying a floater. 

--Michael Willett

On Apr 28, 2020, at 11:02 PM, stan siems <ssiems@...> wrote:

I will be launching from home if I get every thing in time

Stan WB0EMJ

On 4/28/2020 5:33 PM, Zack Clobes W0ZC wrote:

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
www.projecttraveler.org

73 de Mark N9XTN
GPSL 2020 coordinator

Michael Hojnowski

I fear that with the purchase of a new home (which needs 170 years worth of repairs) and the pandemic that we'll be staying home this year.  I hope to put together a payload and simulcast a launch to be there in spirit.

Mike / KD2EAT

On 4/28/2020 5:48 PM, Mark Conner N9XTN wrote:

73 de Mark N9XTN
GPSL 2020 coordinator

Bill Brown

Hi Mark,

We plan to attend (3 of us) and would like to launch a payload in collaboration with another group if possible. If an in-person event is not practical, then we would love to do the Friday conference via Zoom and do a live streaming event launch on Saturday either via Zoom or Facebook Live.

- Bill WB8ELK, Bev WB4ELK and Mark KA9SZX

-----Original Message-----
To: GPSL@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Apr 28, 2020 4:48 pm
Subject: [GPSL] Looking for groups that plan to launch at GPSL 2020

73 de Mark N9XTN
GPSL 2020 coordinator

Hank Riley

I of course, predictably, would like some form of live broadcast and after-event-posted video recording of a Friday session, even if its usual scope has to be limited in depth and/or duration.

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, Bill Brown wrote:

Hi Mark,

We plan to attend (3 of us) and would like to launch a payload in collaboration with another group if possible. If an in-person event is not practical, then we would love to do the Friday conference via Zoom and do a live streaming event launch on Saturday either via Zoom or Facebook Live.

- Bill WB8ELK, Bev WB4ELK and Mark KA9SZX