Topics

List of presenters (so far) for GPSL 2020

Mark Conner N9XTN

Below is the list of presenters I have as of today.  I believe we may also have Pat Kilroy N8PK and Bob Bruninga WB4APR, but I can't locate the email to confirm this.  Pat, please email me to confirm participation and topic.

I think we have room for one or maybe two more talks, depending on what we determine for the length of the different talks.  Right now we have right about 5 hours of talks.  If you would like to present, let me know before the end of the week so we can finalize the schedule.

73 de Mark N9XTN
Bill Brown WB8ELK
Joanne Michael KM6BWB
Steve Randall G8KHW
Jeff Ducklow N0NQN
Mark Patton KC0D
Jayant Murthy
Mark Conner N9XTN
Mike Hojnowski KD2EAT
Paul Verhage KD4STH

Hank Riley

Mark, wherever possible, could you attach a real short description to each name of what the corresponding topic will be?  That might be helpful to anyone contemplating being another presenter.

On Tuesday, Mark  wrote:

Below is the list of presenters I have as of today.

I think we have room for one or maybe two more talks, depending on what we determine for the length of the different talks.  Right now we have right about 5 hours of talks.  If you would like to present, let me know before the end of the week so we can finalize the schedule.

Mark Conner N9XTN

List below now has the subject of the talk - thanks to Hank N1LTV for the suggestion.

Bill Brown WB8ELKPico Ballooning Techniques & Hardware
Joanne Michael KM6BWBCross-country balloon race
Steve Randall G8KHWHAB in the UK
Jeff Ducklow N0NQNDe-spun camera platform using Arduino
Mark Patton KC0DADS-B payload for EOSS
Jayant MurthyExperiences in scientific ballooning in India
Mark Conner N9XTNNWS radiosonde chasing
Mike Hojnowski KD2EATLivestreaming video from balloon
Paul Verhage KD4STHSilicon radiation detectors