Last call for (free!) registration for GPSL 2020 symposium

Mark Conner N9XTN

If you haven't already done so, please register for Friday's session at https://superlaunch.org (partway down the page).  The Zoom URL will be sent to all registered participants early Thursday.

We are now at 102 registrations (with maybe a couple dupes).

We will open the Zoom session at 8:30am CDT (1330 UTC) so everyone can test their connections prior to the 9am CDT start.  Please feel free to do mic checks, etc., during this time.  Presenters are welcome to (re)test screen sharing also.

I think it'll be most efficient if questions are asked in the chat window whenever possible.  The speaker can choose to incorporate them in the flow of the presentation if desired, or hold them until the end.  Speakers should verbally ask for questions at the end since some participants may not have chat readily available (I'm thinking mobile or audio-only users here).

If we have schedule adjustments during the day (speaker unavailable, we run long, etc), I'll post an updated schedule to the email list.  We'll also have a schedule on the screen at breaks.  Hopefully this will keep everyone informed so that if they only have time to watch a few speakers, they can be reasonably sure of rejoining at the right time.

Speakers: if you are sharing a YouTube video, please email me the link as soon as possible so that we can distribute those links ahead of time.  If you prefer it is possible to share video from your screen, but realize it will be at lower quality.

If you have questions, respond to the list and Mike, I, or someone else will do our best to answer.

73 de Mark N9XTN

Jayant Murthy

Hello Mark,
Here is the link to my one youtube video:

Thanks
Jayant