From: Bill Brown via groups.io <wb8elk@...>
To: GPSL@groups.io <GPSL@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jun 13, 2020 10:45 pm
Subject: Re: [GPSL] KF4ZTI11 latex floater heading across Arkansas tonight

Update on the KF4ZTI-11 latex floater. After sunset it dropped from 108000 feet (where it spent most of the day) down to 92000 feet where it has leveled off. APRS frequencies now have settled down to 144.351 MHz and 144.401 MHz. I'm still decoding it on 144.351 MHz from 255 miles away as it travels west across Arkansas tonight. Harry KC5TRB is hearing it now in Tulsa and getting partial decodes on APRS.  Mike W0MB in Kansas City can hear it weakly but doesn't have a way to decode the APRS packets. At the current rate of speed and westerly heading it will likely be in Oklahoma by sunrise tomorrow.