Topics

July 4th weekend

Keith Sproul <ksproul@...>

Can someone tell me where and when the events are for the July 5th-6th
weekend? I am making my travel plans etc..

Keith Sproul

--
Keith Sproul Ham Radio: WU2Z
Student Housing Network Coordinator 732 445-3695 Work

Mark Conner <n9xtn@...>

Hi Keith,

The symposium is scheduled for Friday, July 5th starting at 9am
and lasting most of the day. The launch will be Saturday the 6th
with a rain date of Sunday the 7th.

I believe both Manhattan and Topeka have limited air service, but
it's probably expensive. It's probably more cost-effective to
travel to Kansas City (MCI) and drive a rental car the 120 miles
(2 hrs) from the airport to Manhattan.

Your return date depends on how sure you want to be of seeing the
launches. If you go back Sunday afternoon, you could chase with
us on Saturday if we get off the ground, or if it ends up being
on Sunday you'd at least see the launch.

73 de Mark N9XTN