From: Harry M <hhm_74115@...>
To: GPSL@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jul 12, 2020 4:10 pm
Subject: [GPSL] Joanne KM6BWB

Hey Joanne in your Instagram reply you said that your pico also transmit on 144.394. Is that correct?

Bruce Coates

Ya, the drive back from my flight was nearly 90 seconds.  It would have been shorter but there was a yield sign on the way.  ;-)

Hey Joanne in your Instagram reply you said that your pico also transmit on 144.394. Is that correct?

Bruce Coates

Oops wring thread.  :-(

From: "Bill Brown via groups.io" <wb8elk@...>
Date: 7/12/20 4:35 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: GPSL@groups.io

Harry,

  Joanne's Pico is one of my APRS Skytrackers. It transmits on 144.390 every 2 minutes and 10 seconds later it transmits on 144.340 MHz.

Hey Joanne in your Instagram reply you said that your pico also transmit on 144.394. Is that correct?