Topics

Herington Airport Fly-In

paul.verhage@...

Don and Zack, I just got a phone call from the airport manager at
Herington. Their Fly-In is on Sept 7. He'd like you to contact him
about a balloon launch at the Fly-In.

Paul

Don Pfister <ka0jlf@...>

I already have. I don't know why he contacted you.

--

[Signature File]
Name=Don Pfister KA0JLF

Founder of HABITAT SkyLab soon to add SeaLab (underwater robotics)
(High Altitude Basic Investigation Testing And Tracking)
Email=ka0jlf@... or ka0jlf@... or donp@...

http://habitat.netlab.org
http://www.netlab.org/~donp
http://www.netlab.org:8888/ Visit the Lab in the Hobby wing. HABITAT being
built...

view stations on the web real time (~3 minute updates):
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF Home
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?KA0JLF-11 balloon

Don Pfister <ka0jlf@...>

HABITAT SkyLab is scheduled to launch a balloon at the Herrrington Airport Open
House at 10 a.m.

Hank, I will post on HABLIC.

I'll provide more info as it becomes available.

Mark and Zack, last I knew, were both planning a launch that date too. I talked
to Zack yesterday at the Salina HamFest. Mark, I seem to remember a schedule
conflict that might have you move your flight, any word on that?

73 de Don